Download unlimited MP3 , just click >>>> Free Mp3 Download

VA - Dream Soul Real Voice

Dream Soul Real Voice
http://freedownloadmp3.blogspot.com/

Tracklist
Disc 1
01 Alicia Keys - You Dont Know My Name
02 John Legend - Ordinary People
03 Maxwell - Whenever Wherever Whatever
04 Anthony Hamilton - Cant Let Go
05 Blu Cantrell - Till Im Gone
06 Ruben Studdard - Superstar
07 Luther Vandross - Here And Now
08 Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets
09 Cee Lo - Getting Grown
10 Des ree - You Gotta Be
11 Marvin Gaye - My Love Is Waiting
12 Isley Jasper Isley - Caravan Of Love
13 Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
14 Surface - The First Time
15 Earth Wind and Fire - After The Love Has Gone
16 Peabo Bryson - Shower You With Love

Disc 2
01 James Brown - Show Me
02 Gladys Knight and The Pips - Midnight Train To Georgia
03 Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
04 The Jacksons - Blame It On The Boogie
05 The Emotions - Best Of My Love
06 Earth Wind and Fire - Fantasy
07 DJ Rogers - Love Brought Me Back
08 Sly and The Family Stone - Everyday People
09 LaBelle - Lady Marmalade
10 Major Lance - Um Um Um Um Um Um
11 The Delfonics - Didnt I (Blow Your Mind This Time)
12 Billy Paul - Me And Mrs Jones
13 Bill Withers - Lean On Me
14 - Shining Star
15 Patti LaBelle - You Are My Friend
16 Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes - If You Dont Know Me By Now
17 Nina Simone - I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl
18 Laura Nyro - Wedding Bell Blues
19 Aretha Franklin - Evil Gal Blues


Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Free apple ipad