Download unlimited MP3 , just click >>>> Free Mp3 Download

VA - Classic Disney Vol. 4

Classic Disney Vol. 4

http://freedownloadmp3.blogspot.com/

Tracklist
:

01. One Last Hope - Danny DeVitto
02. A Guy Like You - Charles Kimbrough
03. On The Open Road - Aaron Lohr
04. Just Around The Riverbend - Judy Kuhn
05. Home - Susan Egan
06. Fantasmic! - Bruce Healey
07. Oogie Boogie's Song - Ken Page
08. I Will Go Sailing No More - Randy Newman
09. Substitutiary Locomotion - Angela Lansbury
10. Stop, Look, And Listen/I'm No Fool - Cliff Edwards
11. Love - Nancy Adams
12. Thomas O'Malley Cat - Phil Harris
13. That's What Friends Are For - J. Pat O'Malley
14. Winnie The Pooh - The Disney Chorus
15. Femininity - Hayley Mills
16. Ten Feet Off The Ground - Janet Blair
17. The Siamese Cat Song - Peggy Lee
18. Enjoy It! - Maurice Chevalier
19. Although I Dropped $100,000 (I Found A Million Dollars In Your Smile) - Paul Frees 20. Give A Little Whistle - Cliff Edwards
21. Oh, Sing Sweet Nightingale - Ilene Woods
22. I Wonder - Mary Costa
23. Looking For Romance (I Bring You A Song) - Donald Novis
24. Baby Mine - Betty Noyes
25. I'm Wishing/One Song - Adriana Caselotti


Downloads Albums

Free apple ipad